Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Secret


I don't like to preach but there is something I feel very passionate about. I think it could help anyone in the performing field. The Secret is a wonderful way of bringing things to you. Some of you might have heard about it call "The Law of Attraction" The wonderful thing about this is that it shows you that you bring everything to you. If you life is not going in the direction you want it to, then you need to change your thinking. The universe will give you what you want all you have to do is ask for it and believe. I understand you might be a little sceptical but do me this favor then next time you rent a movie, go rent The Secret. The messages are good and you will see how many of the pioneers in their field used the secret to get where they needed to be. Okay I have now done my duty in telling about the secret, the power is now in your hands, use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment